Speaking and Pronunciation Courses at SPEED
SPEED offers two Speaking and Pronunciation courses: one designed for teachers and one designed for corporate professionals.
Speaking and Pronunciation for Corporate Professionals
This Speaking and Pronunciation Course is a 32-hour program with a focus on listening, speaking fluency and pronunciation in English. It assists learners in enhancing and upgrading their speaking and pronunciation through proper use and knowledge of sounds in speech. The program has a practical orientation with a lot of interesting and participatory activities. The whole training course is customized for practicing professionals.
The content of the course covers:
- Using letters, sounds, vowels and consonants with correct pronunciation.
- Practicing pronunciation skills, particularly those that challenge Bengali speakers.
- Using idioms and vernacular in everyday speech to convey meaning in professional contexts.
- Public-speaking to present with eloquence and fluency.
- Improve confidence and fluency when speaking English.
Speaking and Pronunciation for Teachers
This short course (24 hours) helps boost teacher confidence and allows them to make productive use of their time. This course has a focus on verbal communication in everyday life and work. The emphasis is on speaking and pronunciation, and includes practice in vocabulary building and basic grammar for sentence construction. Through intensive practice, and feedback and response, you will improve your speaking and pronunciation in no time!
- Motivate teachers with rich and varied content
- A collection of engaging topics for teachers of all ages
- Encourage imagination, creativity and personal expression
- Lively, fun and challenging
- Small class size to ensure individual attention
- Held in a relaxed and comfortable environment where you can feel free to practice speaking, listening and pronunciation
Please contact us for more information on our Speaking and Pronunciation Workshops.