SPEED offers many different types of courses and workshops for teachers and trainers who teach all different kinds of subjects, from primary school all the way up to University faculty and adult trainers. If you want to enhance your skills in teaching or management and succeed in your field, SPEED can help!
We have already worked with many schools and universities in Dhaka (see our list of recent clients). We work with all types of institutions - English medium, Bangla medium, primary school, high school, university... We understand the challenges and difficulties that teachers and management face in the education sector in Bangladesh, and we provide training programs to help meet those challenges.
Hundreds of teachers and/or school managers have joined the SPEED family already. What are YOU waiting for?
We conduct the following workshops and courses for teachers and school management:
- Cambridge Certificate in Teaching and Learning (CCiTL): 5-month course for in-service teachers and trainers who is teaching at any level, and any subject.
- Cambridge Diploma in Teaching and Learning (CDiTL): 7-month course for in-service teachers and trainers upon completion of CCiTL.
- SPEED Certificate in Teaching Skills (SCiTS): 5-month SPEED course for in-service teachers and trainers.
- Pre-service Certificate in Teaching Skills: a short 4-month intensive course for fresh candidates to learn the basics of teaching and prepare for a career in education
- Education Management for School Leaders: short workshops on different aspects of management and administration of schools, taught by experienced professionals.
- Subject Specific Programs: short workshops on various aspects of teaching particular subjects in primary and secondary school, such as English, Maths or Social Sciences.
- Annual Conference: Excellence and Innovation: an annual conference for teachers and school leaders, bringing top members of the education sector together for learning and sharing.
- Customized Workshops for Schools: workshops designed for a particular school based on topics requested by the school for its own staff.
- Open Enrolment Workshops in Education: short workshops that address various topics in teaching and school management, open to any and all individuals who are interested.
- Induction Program for New Teachers: It is designed for those who are joining a new school, whether they have prior teaching experience or not. This induction program will give them the theoretical and practical foundation to start their journey with a new school as an effective teacher.
Why should you take a course or workshop with our Schools Program?
- SPEED is a Registered Center with Cambridge International Examinations (CIE), and has been working with CIE since 2005.
- Our track record: So far, over 900 in-service and pre-service teachers have taken our workshops and courses. Join this community of ambitious and committed teachers and leaders today!
- The CIE Diploma provided by SPEED is an international mark for quality, which sets our course apart from other teacher training programs.
- SPEED maintains the highest standards with respect to trainers, training facilities and curriculum.
- We maintain small learner-centric environments and state-of-the-art training facilities. We provide access to an IT lab and library with numerous books on teaching and learning theory.
- SPEED employs rigorous evaluation mechanisms to ensure that the quality of our offerings is exemplary.
Check out our training calendar to see what upcoming courses and workshops we are offering.