Open Enrolment Workshops
SPEED workshops are available on an open enrollment basis for individuals as well as corporate groups. They can also be customized for institutional clients.
We offer a range of workshops, some are 2-3 hours and others are conducted over 12 or 15 hours. The duration of the workshop depends on the content covered, and the seniority level of target participants.
Sample topics are provided below:
- Excellence in Customer Service: For companies who want to create a culture that builds loyal relationships with their customers and a better environment for their employees.
- Office Management for Greater Efficiency: For office professionals to address important issues related to managing effective communication with internal and external clients, maintaining confidentiality of documents, maintaining efficient document management systems, following up correspondence efficiently and utilizing information technology and other options to improve efficiency.
- Presentation Skills: To improve face-to-face presentation and public speaking skills in a variety of professional contexts, including seminars, speeches, presentations and client meetings.
- Conflict Management: For professionals to increase productivity and improve relations within and between teams. Through behavioral style assessments, interactive discussions, role play and case studies, this workshop focuses on changing the way participants view and handle daily conflict.
- Office Communication: Focus on effectively communicating and influencing others, challenging the status quo and getting people out of their "comfort zones", building trust and positive relationships with others, influencing growth and change in the organization, improving decision-making abilities, learning ways to effectively see the "big picture", and creating a positive work environment.
- Time Management and Planning: To understand how to effectively spend the most valuable resource, time; to choose ways to improve time expenditure; to use a self assessment inventory to identify time management problems; to prepare an Action Plan for improving time management skills, and to identify and attempt to eliminate the major time wasters.
- Team Building for Better Results: Reduce employee turnover, reduce duplication of work and rework, improve team morale, increase efficiencies in processes, reduce office miscommunication, and increase profitability.
- Effective Leadership Skills: Designed for managers and leaders to enhance their leadership skills to get the most from their teams.
- Finance for Non-finance Personnel: To equip managers with adequate financial tools to analyze financial statements and financial performance. Prime areas of focus include the balance sheet, profit and loss, budgets, and key financial ratios.
- Stress Management: Definition and causes of stress, how stress affects productivity, the body's stress response, symptoms of stress, taking control to become more resilient, making changes in feelings, attitudes and behavior, making changes in lifestyle and habits, techniques to help manage stress.
- Project Management: New ways to approach complex strategies, projects, issues and opportunities. Project managers will learn to use the tools of monitoring projects, maintaining deadlines, distance communication, distance supervision, setting goals, designing action plans, measuring success, and supervision of managing projects.
- Business Correspondence: Recognize clear and concise writing styles for business, understand the limitation of each form of correspondence, format business letters of various types including request letters, refusals, complaints and proposals. Learn how to avoid common grammatical errors and to develop a professional approach to writing.
- Problem Solving and Decision Making: Review specific tools for solving problems. Find solutions using four key steps: focusing, idea generating, decision-making, and implementing.
- Training of Trainers: Equips professionals with the knowledge, techniques and materials to conduct training for groups of people of common interest or their team or department members.
- Emotional intelligence: Each member in a team needs to look at behavioral patterns that can be improved with a greater degree of emotional intelligence. And as each team member increases self-awareness and practices EI in daily interactions, the collective EQ of the team improves dramatically.
- People Management: Equips managers and leaders with key skills in people management, including performance appraisals and performance management, team building and motivation, coaching, supervision and monitoring skills.
- Organizational Skills: Effective organizational skills are an important tool for efficient and productive working lives. They provide structure, they create a semblance of order and they reduce daily stress levels. This workshop builds key skills in time management, office organization, and management information systems.
In addition to the above, we develop programs as per client's requirement and customize existing workshops to include topics or skills that are required by particular institutions. Click here to learn more about our customized workshops for companies.
Please contact us for more information on what workshops we offer, and workshop details, including cost.
Check out our training calendar to get details on our upcoming workshops.